Nothing else compares to the “Baby Feet Forever” exfoliating foot peel! It is an amazing new way to slough away the hard dead skin and calluses from your tired, worn feet revealing fresh new skin that is as soft as a baby’s butt. Did you know there are actually more dead skin cells on your feet than anywhere else on your body?
Simply put the booties on your feet for one hour and relax. After one hour, remove the plastic booties and wash feet with soap and water. In 3-7 days the dead skin will start to peel away from the foot, revealing fresh new feet that you will be proud to sport in flip flop season.
Directions for use:
1. Clean your feet very well.
2. Cut the top off of the plastic booties put feet inside bag.
3. Once the booties are placed on the foot, secure the plastic bag at top with the tape included in package. If desired you may place socks over the booties for more comfort.
4. Keep the Baby Feet booties on your feet for one hour to make sure the special ingredients are fully absorbed.
5. After one hour remove the booties from feet and rinse well with soap and water.
Wash hands immediately after use.
In about 3-7 days the dead skin on your feet will start to slough and peel away, this may continue for up to 14 days depending on the amount of dead skin on the feet.
Do Not Peel away the dead skin forcibly. Allow the skin to slough and peel naturally. If necessary a small amount of moisturizer may be used.
A slight sensitivity is normal.
Do not use this product
· If you have allergies to any of the ingredients in this product.
· If you are pregnant or nursing a baby.
· If you have open sores or wounds on your feet.
· If you are diabetic consult your physician before using this product.
· If you have athletes foot, any foot fungus or infection.
Package contains one pair of single use booties. Do not reuse.
This product can make your nail polish come off.
Ingredients: Water, Ethanol, Lactic Acid, Glycerol, Propylene glycol, Bamboo Vinegar, Ginger Extract, Fermented Milk, Papain, Chamomile extract, Allantoin.
Made in China
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.